Friday, September 9, 2016

new blog URL issues || followers please read

okay, people. So I've been having some confusing on my new blog URL as you may know.

I set it up so you could see my last few posts in your feed but after this post YOU WILL NO LONGER be able to see my posts in your feed so if you wish to continue to see my posts, please use these directions below.

I won't go in depth, but basically what it's like this: you are still following my old blog link (trustinginthelorddaybyday.blogspot.com), now, you have to refresh your blogger system and follow my new URL (the-introverted-extrovert.blogspot.com)

Here's how to do it:


Pretty simple, right? If you're confused comment so I can help ya out.

I've deleted my last two things about this because I noticed people have been confused. So if you still want to receive my posts just follow the directions above EVEN IF you have been receiving my latest posts.

Hannah, Emily F, Mikayla H, and Lydia D -- you gals have already figured this out so don't worry about this post. thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment